The Benefits of Email Marketing
Here are a few ways you can benefit from our email marketingservices:
- Builds credibility. A successful email campaign allows you to build credibility with your audience and improve customer loyalty.
- Generates leads. If you use email marketing correctly, you can generate new leads and calls from prospects.
- Strengthens business relationships. An effective email campaign strengthens business relationships. It’s an effective tool to communicate with customers and it gives you the ability to keep people engaged with your business.
- Improves communication. Emails can be one of the most reliable ways of communicating with your customers.
- It’s cost effective. Email marketingis very cost effective, in fact it’s more affordable than most other marketing platforms. And with 94 percent of users using email on a regular basis, it’s one of the best ways to promote your business.
- Easily track ROI. Emails allow you to track your ROI much easier. Everything is trackable, from the number of people who open your emails, to the number of people clicking through to your website
With emails you can reach users on any device, giving you the ability to connect with readers at a very cost-effective rate. It’s easy, convenient and very versatile. Our agency will help you create emails your audience will love and want to read.
For more information about our email marketingservices, please get in touch.
Why Email Marketing?
If you are looking for ways to optimise your online marketing strategy, email marketingis definitely one of the best channels to promote your products and services.
At iChoose Marketing we know that successful email marketingcampaigns require more than just sending out a message. We know how important it is to get the right message across, at the right time, to the right subscriber base – which is why we provide a complete email marketingservice to businesses large and small.
Our Email Marketing ProcessOur Email Marketing Process---
Frequently Asked QuestionsFrequently Asked Questions
We recommend sending weekly email blasts. However, the volume of email blast is different for every business. The purpose of email blasts is to increase awareness, engagement, and website clicks. Therefore, the more email blasts you send, the more opportunities you have to do this.
We track the open rate which is the percentage of people who opened your email. We also look at the clickthrough rates which is the percentage of people who clicked on a link on your email from the total number of people that opened it. We also have a look at the conversions gained from your email marketing campaign.
We will create a strategy to develop your email list. This normally consists of developing lead magnets or offers and advertise them on social media or search engines to generate more subscribers.
We offer initial contract terms of 3 months. After the initial contract term is complete, your account will be serviced on a month-to-month basis. You have the option to cancel at any time with a 30 day written or digital notice. After 30 days, we will cancel all services and return any information we have back to you.